- Other Add-ons
DocumentPath enables NAV users to easily send Dynamics NAV documents however customers and vendors prefer – email, fax or hardcopy. Stop manually tracking how documents need to be sent and let DocumentPath do it for you. Define sending rules for each document type to route them to the right people automatically. A simple action can now generate the document PDF, add additional pages (terms and conditions sheets, MSDS sheets, etc.) and package everything up in a well-formed message to the correct person without needing to look anything up or key anything manually.
So it sends PDF documents…what’s the big deal?
DocumentPath adds extensive capabilities to send documents simply, saving substantial time for employees. Reduce paper and postage costs, and send highly tailored messages that ensure clear understanding. Take advantage of advanced features to automatically send documents that cannot even be handled manually in base NAV. Check out some of DocumentPath’s key features for more details on how much the product can do to make your NAV database better.
- Use flexible sending setups to route documents to the correct recipients for each customer and vendor. [More details…]
- Define message templates to populate email subjects and body text using merge fields for clarity and personalization. Eliminate the need to manually type a message each time a document is sent. [More details…]
- Send NAV documents with a couple mouse clicks. It doesn’t get any easier. [More details…]
- Use batch sending functions to distribute full sets of documents in a single action, with options to consolidate them by customer or vendor. [More details…]
- Post and send documents in one simple step. [More details…]
- Send customer statements electronically using a batch process. Even include copies of open invoices to eliminate call-backs requesting lost or missed documents. [More details…]
- Make electronic payments (EFT) truly electronic. Send remittance advices via email directly from the payment journal to notify vendors and provide application details. [More details…]
- For Serenic payroll users, start providing employee pay stubs through email. If you pay employees using direct deposit, stop printing and distributing paper stubs. Go digital while maintaining peace of mind knowing password protection and content checks have you covered. [More info to come…]
If DocumentPath sounds extensive, don’t stress about high costs to add it to your database and configure it. The product provides rapid implementation tools to get you up and running quickly at a low cost. [More info to come…]